Wednesday, April 29, 2020

10 hours of code P.8

What I did this hour.
This hour I completed the Variables chapter of the introduction to JavaScript
What specific things I learnt.
I learned some variables in this chapter, such as: var, let, and const.

What I will do next hour.
Next hour I plan on doing the conditional statements chapter of the introduction to JavaScript

Image Descriptions
1: Using the var variable to define my favorite food.
2: Using the let variable to define changeMe, then change it later.
3: Using the const variable to set a constant value for entrees.
4: Using arithmetic with the let variable to change the previous values.
5: Using the let variable with a increment operator to change the values of gainedDollar and lostDollar.
6: Using the let variable to assign Arez to the favoriteAnimal variable.
7: Using the let variable and a single template liberal to write out my favorite city and my name.
8: Using typeof to display the newVariable.

No comments:

Post a Comment