Thursday, April 30, 2020

10 hours of Coding P.10 Final

What I did this hour
 This hour I finished the Functions chapter of the Introduction to JavaScript

 What specific things I learnt. 
 I learned how to use functions and incorperate them into my JavaScript with the other variables from before.

 Image Descriptions
1: Using functions to greet in spanish.
2: Using functions to say thanks.
3: Using functions to say thanks to a specific name.
4: Using functions to make a shopping list that reminds you what to buy.
5: Using functions to do multiplication to find the amount of monitors.
6: Using functions to do more multiplication to find the cost of monitors
7: Using constants and functions to find out which days a plant needs water.
8: Making an arrow function syntax.

No comments:

Post a Comment