Monday, April 27, 2020

10 hours of coding P.5

What I did this hour.
This hour I completed the HTML forms chapter of the introduction to HTML.

What specific things I learnt.
I learned lots in this chapter, such as: How to set up forms with inputs, adding labels to forms, setting a slider using range, how to make a checkbox input, how to make a radio input, how to add a dropdown list, and how to make a text area.
What I will do next hour.
Next hour I plan on doing the Form validation chapter of the introduction to HTML.
Image Description:
1: Learned what a form was and how to use them.
2: Added an input to the form that could contain text.
3: Added a label to finish creating the input.
4: Created a sliding bar using the Range code.
5: Created checkbox inputs.
6: Created a radio input.
7: Created a dropdown list.
8: Learned how to create a text area.
1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8

No comments:

Post a Comment