Tuesday, April 28, 2020

10 hours of coding P.7

What I did this hour.
 This hour I did the first chapter of the Introduction to JavaScript.

 What specific things I learnt.
 I learned lots in this chapter, because I've never used JavaScript before. The things I learned were: console.log, how to add comments in Javascript, how to do arithmetic in JavaScript, how to use arithmetic characters with text, how to use the .length script, the .toUpperCase and .trim command, and the math floor, math random, and math ceiling scripts.

 What I will do next hour.
 Next hour I plan on doing the Variables chapter of the introduction to JavaScript.

 Image Descriptions
1: Adding my age and how long I've been coding with console.log
2: Adding comments to JavaScript using the // and /* scripts.
3: More console.log
4: Using arithmetic with JavaScript.
5: Using arithmetic with words.
6: Using the .length script to find out how many characters are in a sentence.
7: Using the .toUpperCase and .trim script
8: Using the math scripts to generate random numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment