Thursday, April 30, 2020

10 hours of coding P.9

What I did this hour.
This hour I finished the conditional statements chapter of the Introduction to JavaScript

 What specific things I learnt.
I learned a few more JavaScript variables this hour, such as : if, else, and else if.

 What I will do next hour.
 Next hour I plan on doing the Functions chapter of the Introduction to JavaScript

 Image Descriptions 
1: Using the if variable to define the sale variable.
2: Using if and else variables.
3: Using the let variable and comparison operators to define hungerlevel.
4:  Using let, if, and else to decide if it is bedtime or not.
5:  Using the let variable to define wordcount and favorite phrase
6: Making truthy and falsy to state the marker is mightier than the sword.
7: Using temporary operators.
8: Using else if to write statements about what season it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment